Call for Posters
Authors are invited to submit proposals for poster presentations of recent results, work in progress, new ideas, and other smaller projects which may be of interest to the general community, but which are still too speculative, incomplete or not of sufficient extent to warrant a (full or short) paper. We encourage submissions from all areas related to computer graphics, such as forward and inverse rendering, differentiable rendering, modeling, visualization, perception, animation, simulation, virtual reality, computer vision, and imaging. Submissions from computer vision and machine learning areas are also invited to the Posters track.
One or more authors of accepted posters are expected to be present at the conference, to discuss their work and answer questions during the poster session. We are expecting an in-person conference attendance. Accepted posters and the final papers will be included in the digital media with the proceedings and other material.
- Mar. 10, 2023 Submission deadline
- Mar. 15, 2023 Notification
- Mar. 29, 2023 Camera-ready 2-page paper, final pdf of the poster due
- Apr. 7, 2023 Short video due
- May 8, 2023 Conference in Saarbrucken, Germany
* All deadlines are at 23:59 UTC
Poster submissions should be in the form of a poster accompanied by a 2-page paper which must be formatted according to the Eurographics Author’s guidelines. Submissions shall be anonymous and made through the Eurographics Submission and Review Management (SRMv2) system and subject to a review process.
The authors of accepted posters are expected to provide:
- a poster in A0 portrait format (download Template EG2023 poster here), with a resolution of at least 9933 x 14043 pixels;
- a final 2-page paper describing the poster content;
- a short video (2 to 3 min) explaining the poster to a virtual visitor.
Eurographics 2023 Posters Chairs
- Gurprit Singh, Max Planck Institute for Informatics, Saarbrücken, Germany
- Mengyu (Rachel) Chu, Peking University, Beijing, China
For any question concerning poster submissions please contact the poster chairs: email@example.com